|Sunday, September 22, 2013, 09:00 - 13:00||by
||Hits : 234 |
This class is uniquely designed/scheduled. A 4-hr educational seminar will be given on how to use basic woodworking tools to make an Adirondack chair. During the seminar, every participant will have the opportunity to briefly operate each piece of equipment in front of an instructor. After the seminar, the participant will be given a "pass" to use Club Workshop for up to 3-weeks to complete their Adirondack chair. Additional supervised shop time with the instructor will be the following week at 9 am. This will not be a required class, only attend if the participant wishes to receive direct supervision. Outside of class time, the participant can work on their chair at Club Workshop, yet they will not receive direct supervision from Club Workshop staff unless they are paying for one-on-one time.
- Club Workshop will provide the Adirondack chair kit (includes: hardware and wood, sandpaper is NOT included.)
- Techniques and safety will be covered on how to use a bandsaw, table saw, compound miter saw, drill press, and orbital sander. The "pass" will be valid for 3-weeks, it may only be used by the participant to make Adirondack chairs. Each participant, may buy additional Adirondack chair kits ($80/kit.) The participant is restricted to building 4 Adirondack chairs on their 3-week "pass."
Class Limit Size
- 4 People. Call Club Workshop at (720) 324-7222 to reserve a spot in the class
This class will be offered on:
- Sun, Sept 22@ 9:00 am till 1 pm
- Optional Follow-up Session: Sun, Sept 29 @ 9:00 am
- $249.00 per participant
- $80.00 per additonal kit
Club Workshop: 999 Vallejo Street, Unit #2, Denver, CO 80204, (720)-324-7222
Copyright © 2006-2010